Petrodex Advanced Dental Care Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste is the right choice for taking care of your dog’s teeth. Regularly brushing your dog’s teeth is an important part of regular pet care. It can actually become a fun time to connect with your dog every day.
Besides having bad breath, periodontal disease in dogs and cats can also cause discoloration of the teeth and inflammation in the gums. By the age of three, the majority of dogs and cats exhibit mild signs of periodontal disease. The bacteria can spread under the gumline and damage the bones underlying the tooth. If the disease is allowed to progress, it can even seep into the bloodstream and cause infections.
Just washing your dog’s paws and rubbing off the dirt from your dog’s fur is not good enough for proper cleaning. For oral cleaning, you must use certain products. Though there are certain dental hygiene chews and treats for taking care of the oral hygiene of your dog, brushing your dog’s teeth is the most satisfying way to be sure that your dog’s teeth are being regularly cleaned. That’s where Petrodex Advanced Dental Care Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste comes in handy.
The right products for maintaining your dog’s oral health are essential. A good toothbrush and toothpaste are a good place to start. We have conducted intensive research and found Petrodex Advanced Dental Care Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste to be the best toothpaste for your dog’s oral hygiene.
Petrodex Advanced Dental Care Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste Review:
Let’s do a detailed review of Petrodex Advanced Dental Care Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste
- Dicalcium phosphate
- Hydrated Silica
- Poultry digest
- Xanthan Gum
- Acidified Calcium Sulphate
- Disodium Phosphate,
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Extract
Looking at the list of ingredients in Petrodex Advanced Dental Care Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste, Sentry seemed the most dog-friendly of all brands. Most human toothpastes contain fluoride, which is poisonous to dogs. These additives in human toothpaste can cause liver damage in pets as well. This is why they need to stay away from those additives.
That’s not all. Human toothpaste is sweetened with xylitol, too. If you follow dog news, you’ll know that xylitol poisoning in dogs is quite common. Consuming xylitol can cause a surge in insulin production in your dog, followed by a sudden drop in blood sugar. Ingesting xylitol can result in death for your dog, and it can also cause severe liver disease.
The Petrodex Advanced Dental Care Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste comes in a 6.2-ounce tube, which makes it an excellent value. By utilizing this formula on a regular basis, your dog’s teeth will become clean and polished, leaving them sparkling white. Formulated with patented enzymes, this toothpaste is made to reduce plaque and tartar build-up, as well as fight bad breath. It is non-foaming, making tooth-brushing time easy and mess-free. The poultry flavor makes this toothpaste palatable to most dogs.
Your dog’s dental health can be improved by investing in a high-quality dog toothbrush, but you will also need some toothpaste. Never use toothpaste intended for humans on your pup’s teeth because it may contain ingredients that may be toxic to dogs.
Petrodex Advanced Dental Care Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste is specially formulated for dogs and helps to protect the long-term dental health of your pet. Besides cleaning and freshening breath, it prevents plaque and tartar buildup for long-term oral health. In addition to being made in the USA from high-quality ingredients, this toothpaste has a delicious, poultry-flavored formula your dog won’t be able to resist.
It also has a 4.5-star rating, as well as more than 2,700 Amazon reviews and the Amazon Choice award. Dog owners love how well the Petrodex Advanced Dental Care Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste works. Lots of dogs like the poultry flavor of this popular enzymatic dog toothpaste. Dogs also like the non-foaming formula that doesn’t require any rinsing afterward.
Petrodex Advanced Dental Care Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste is formulated specifically for pets. With patented enzymes, this non-foaming formula works hard but does not require rinsing. With regular use, it helps control plaque and fights bad breath.
Maintain your pup’s oral health with Petrodex Advanced Dental Care Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste. It comes with toothpaste, a dual-ended toothbrush, and a finger toothbrush to reduce tartar and plaque buildup in your furry friend’s mouth.
The toothbrush features an ergonomic dual texture handle for a secure grip, a 360-degree soft bristle brush, a traditional brush, and a rubber plaque scraper for those hard-to-reach areas. The finger toothbrush is ideal for puppies and helps you gently remove plaque and food debris while massaging the gums of your companion.
Directions for Using Petrodex Advanced Dental Care Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste:
Petrodex Advanced Dental Care Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste can be used by using the following instructions:
- To introduce your dog to the toothpaste, apply a small amount onto your finger and allow the dog to taste.
- Next, apply a small amount onto the Petrodex Advanced Dental Care toothbrush or finger toothbrush.
- Then, gently pull the lips and cheeks up.
- Begin brushing with short, back-and-forth strokes at the gumline.
- Brush only a few teeth the first time.
- Don’t forget to give a lot of praise during this process.
- Avoid using human toothpaste on your pet.
- For best results: Brush at least 2-3 times per week.
- It is recommended to use a soft-bristled Petrodex Advanced Dental Care toothbrush designed for pets.
Key Benefits of Using Petrodex Advanced Dental Care Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste :
- Dental care kit to help reduce tartar and plaque buildup in your furry friend’s mouth.
- Toothpaste has a poultry flavor your dog will love and it helps fights bad breath.
- The dual-ended toothbrush features an ergonomic dual texture handle, a 360-degree soft bristle brush, a traditional brush, and a rubber plaque scraper.
- A finger toothbrush is ideal for puppies and gently removes plaque and food debris while massaging the gums.
Tips to Remember:
Following tips should be kept in mind while buying toothpaste for your dog
- Before buying, you need to understand what you should be looking for. The first thing you must remember is not to ever use toothpaste intended for humans on your dog’s teeth. Human toothpaste is not meant for swallowing, and your pet is sure to swallow whatever you put in his mouth.
- You need to be conscious of the ingredients in the toothpaste that you plan to purchase as well. If there is an ingredient that you have questions about, like tea tree oil or propylene glycol, do some research or ask your veterinarian about them. Stay away from toothpaste that are abrasive or made with artificial sweeteners or alcohol.
- Never give your dog any product if you have questions about the ingredients it is made with.
- If you’re trying a new doggy toothpaste, be sure to buy a small tube first. This will save you money in the long run if your dog doesn’t like it or if it doesn’t work as well as it says it should. If your dog likes a particular flavor, try to find the dog toothpaste in that flavor.
Studies on the link between periodontal disease and other health issues are continually growing, resulting in increased efforts made by veterinarians to educate pet owners on the importance of regular oral care for dogs. Significant growth in education will certainly lead to the release of a number of new products.
You should not be fooled by products that claim to work as well as or better than brushing. Consult your veterinarian before proceeding, and she will tell you that there is nothing as good as brushing with toothpaste specifically formulated for dogs. Petrodex Advanced Dental Care Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste is the best fit for this task. In fact, canine toothpaste may even be created with better, more advanced ingredients as the current oral care field develops.
In our review of Petrodex Advanced Dental Care Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste, we have found Petrodex Advanced Dental Care Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste helpful in getting rid of the plaque and tartar buildup on your dog’s teeth, it also helps to maintain the oral health of your dog for years.