The Dexas MudBuster portable dog paw washer is the ultimate solution for cleaning your dog’s muddy and dirty paws. It is a new, fabulous, innovative, and easy way to wash your dog’s dirty paws before they track it all over the house. If you have cleaned your house and don’t want your lovely dogs to spoil the spot then using dog paw cleaner is the only viable option to avoid such a situation. Let’s do Dexas MudBuster Portable Dog Paw washer review.
If your naughty and adventurous dog doesn’t want to wear dog rain boots in lovely rainy weather then controlling your dog from enjoying the weather and keeping your house clean can be really tricky. Using a dish of water to clean your dogs’ paws out can be a tedious task. Your dog would inevitably splash water everywhere and flip the dish over, spilling water all over your feet and splattering mud all over the porch and door.
As dog owners, you get a lot of health benefits by staying active with your dogs. You become physically healthy, emotionally well, and socially connected. However, it is not all positive. If your dog is prone to dirt allergies then taking your dog out for an active and energetic exercise may be stressful as it will harm your dogs’ health. If your dog is prone to dirt allergies, especially in the summer and fall, then regularly cleaning his paws is your best defense against them. It also saves you from buying costly allergy medication.
No matter the season, you have to constantly keep cleaning your dogs’ feet. Whether you are wiping your dogs’ muddy paw pads, removing snowballs, or drying paws so that they don’t slip on your tile and wood floors, it’s a time-consuming task. Well, with Dexas MudBuster portable dog paw washer never fear your adventurous pup’s dirty paws again.
Dexas MudBuster Portable Dog Paw Washer Review:
Let’s review Dexas MudBuster Portable Dog Paw Washer :
The large MudBuster is perfectly sized for large and extra-large-sized dogs. This product has a deep (8.85 inches) cup and a wide (4.75 inches) opening for your pal’s paw. It would work for pooches with larger paws. The gentle silicone bristles will help remove dirt and mud from your dog’s paws- keeping the mess in the MudBuster and not in your house.
There are additional sizes for smaller dogs. The cleaning mechanism is a silicone brush for gentle scrubbing, and you can take the brush and tumbler apart to clean in the top rack of the dishwasher. This is a manual paw cleaner.
The Dexas MudBuster Portable Dog Paw Washer comes in three sizes, for comfort and convenience for a variety of dogs.
- The Large MudBuster is perfectly sized for large and extra-large-sized dogs: it measures 8.85 inches tall and 4.75 inches wide.
- The Medium MudBuster is perfectly sized for medium-sized dogs: it measures 6 inches tall and 4 inches wide.
- The Small/Petite MudBuster is perfectly sized for smaller dogs: it measures 4.3 inches tall and 3.65 inches wide.
Keep the MudBuster handy after trips to the park, after walks, or hikes, or keep your MudBuster by your backdoor to get your dog’s paws clean before coming back into the house. Now your dog can have all the muddy, sandy fun he wants without tracking it into your home or vehicle.
The Dexas MudBuster Portable Dog Paw Washer features soft, thick silicone bristles inside an easy-to-grip BPA-free tumbler that works like a miniature agitation washer for his paws. Simple and easy to use, just rinse and keep on hand for the next muddy encounter. Both the tumbler and bristles are top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and sanitizing
How to use Dexas MudBuster Portable Dog Paw Washer:
Using the MudBuster is easy: muddy paws go in, clean paws come out. The inside of the Dexas Mudbuster is filled with an array of soft, gentle, thick silicone bristles inside an easy-to-grip tumbler that cleans your dog’s paw when you put it in. Following is the procedure to how to use Dexas MudBuster Portable Dog Paw Washer:
- Fill it with warm or cool water (it doesn’t say how much, but we have found that filling it about halfway works well).
- Put your dog’s paws and leg inside Dexas MudBuster Portable Dog Paw Washer one at a time.
- Twist the Mudbuster so that the bristles scrub the dirt off the paw.
- Take the wet paw out and dry it off with a towel.
- Repeat until all paws are clean.
The silicone bristles will gently loosen mud and dirt, keeping the mess in the MudBuster and not in your home or car. The Dexas MudBuster Portable Dog Paw Washer is great for trips to the park, hiking, running, or even playing outside.
The Large MudBuster is specially sized for large and extra large-sized breeds. The bristles are super soft, so they won’t irritate your dog’s paws. If you have problems with extra-sticky mud, the bristles are still firm enough to clean that off, especially if you twist the Dexas Mudbuster vigorously.
One must keep in mind that every dog will react to this product differently, so it’s relatively a good idea to introduce it to them without water in case they try to kick it off. It’s also worth noting that there are techniques for making your dog more comfortable being handled.
If you’re dealing with extremely dirty paws, you’ll want to change out the water between paws, or clean all four and then do a second pass with clean water. If your dog stands on a towel while you’re cleaning its paws, you’ll barely even need to dry them when you’re done.
- The silicone bristles are gentle on the feet.
- It effectively cleans off dirt between the toes.
- The large size is about the width of a water bottle.
- It’s portable and convenient to take with you.
- Easy to use
- Ideal for anytime
- Available for all sizes
- You have to change the water after each foot when the paws are really dirty.
- The foot is really wet after using it, so you still have to dry each paw.
- The contents will spill if you knock it over.
Tips to Remember:
When looking for a paw washer, you’ll want to know details about different features like the Brushes. Another thing to remember is how easy the product is to use and maintain and for sure, you’ll want something that can clean your pal’s feet well. Following tips should be kept in mind while buying a Dog paw washer:
- Brushes: Always look for washers that have brushes with soft bristles. These products rely on a brushing mechanism to help with removing the dirt and debris that’s sticking to your dogs’ paws. Look for a cleansing feature that uses pliable materials like rubber, silicone, or soft plastic.
- Ease Of Operation: Ease of operation refers to the fact that how much time and effort do you want to spend cleaning your pet paws? You must find check whether the product is manual or automatic. With manual cleaners, you’ll have to use your elbow grease. Some automatic products do the work for you. Weigh the cost with the benefit to you.
- Ease Of Maintenance: For many paw washers, you can unscrew the top and remove the brush mechanism for cleaning. Find out how easy it is to take the product apart. Does the scrubber require extra care, or can you use soap and water? Make sure the owner’s manual has clear instructions. You must also keep in mind that maintenance should not prove heavy on your pocket.
- Cleaning Effectiveness: If you’re investing your funds in a dog paw washer, you want it to work well. Not all products are of the same quality. Learn from other pet owners how well the cleaner removes the dirt in real life. Use their real-life experiences in buying the best dog washer for your lovely dog.
Why rely on Dexas MudBuster Portable Dog Paw Washer?
Dexas MudBuster Portable Dog Paw Washer is an award-winning product. Recommended by the Veterinarian Dr. Brenton as according to him, by using this amazing Dexas MudBuster Portable Dog Paw Washer, one can save the pet not only from the dirt or mud but it will cleanse all the germs or bacteria too thus saves the dog from any kind of allergies or disease. He promotes a healthy environment in the home even when having any kind of pet: labradoodle pup and shepherd etc. roaming here and there inside the house hence bringing peace for the dog owner. It is the best thing ever-present in the house where people live with their pets.
If you have a dog that likes to spend time outside, the Dexas MudBuster Portable Dog Paw Washer is a worthwhile investment. Even if your dog doesn’t mind having its paws touched, this product still makes cleaning them easier and does a better job than a damp cloth.
Neglecting your dog’s paws leaves them vulnerable to parasites, viruses, damage from foreign objects, and more. By keeping their paws clean, you’re also protecting your family and keeping your home clean. If this is something you struggle to keep up with, the Dexas MudBuster Portable Dog Paw Washer will make this tedious task easier and more convenient.
You don’t even need a guide to figure it out. All you have to do is add a little water to it, insert the dirty paw, twist the cleaner, remove and dab the paw dry. Do the same for his other paws. It is that easy! We are comfortable using this, and he can run inside the house right after using it.
Q1: Is Dexas MudBuster Portable Dog Paw dishwasher safe?
A: The Mudbuster includes delicate, thick silicone bristles inside with a simple grip BPA-free tumbler that works like a smaller than expected agitation washer for his paws. The tumbler and bristles are standard dishwashers with high quality for simple cleaning and disinfecting by sanitizing.
Q2: Is it OK to wash dogs’ paws daily?
A: Washing or taking shampoo is a fun activity for dogs but giving your dog a shower consistently isn’t useful for the skin and coat on the skin. It can prompt dry skin, breaks, injuries, and superfluous agony.