Take safety measure by Pet safe Wireless Fence Collar
Pet Safe Wireless Fence collar This electronic wireless fence collar is used for the training of the dog and it is to train a dog different basic commands, Make your dog ready with such experience the static correction and deal with it appropriately.
It makes sounds but it makes a dog ready for proper training and basic commands. They learn their new yard boundaries quickly and comfortably, and the collar will remind them with a tone or static correction if they forget.
Before you know it, it’s all happy playing and no random straying. This waterproof receiver collar has 4 levels of static correction to match the sensitivity of your pet plus tone-only mode for training. The sleek in-home unit is tiny and portable.
- The Petsafe Wireless Fence Collar should be used for dogs that are 8 pounds and up. Fits neck sizes 6-28 inches.
- Waterproof receiver. Compatible with PetSafe Wireless Containment System (PIF-300 system, IF-100 transmitter) and Stay+Play Wireless Fence (PIF00-12917).
- 5 adjustable levels of correction. Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep. Add an unlimited number of pets with additional wireless receiver collars.
- 6 Volt Battery Included ( RFA-67D). 2 Extra Free Batteries Included with this package.
- A lightweight 2.5-ounce receiver that’s only 2 1/4″W x 1 5/8″ D x 1″ H . Low battery indicator (light will flash every 4 to 5 seconds)
- Waterproof Receiver Collar – with low battery indicator
- For stubborn dogs: The system features a tone-only mode plus 5 levels of adjustable static correction to appropriately match the temperament of even the most persistent pets
- Stubborn dog stay & play collar: System comes with 1 waterproof, rechargeable receiver collar that comfortably fits dogs 5 pounds and up and adjusts to fit neck sizes 6-28 inch
- Simple set-up: Set up your new wireless fence in just 1-2 hours to give your dog a secure play area
- Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- Automatic safety shut-off
- Expand containment size with additional wireless transmitters
- Waterproof receiver collar
- Collar uses replaceable PetSafe® RFA-67 battery (included)
- Waterproof receiver collar gives more protection
- Has a wide coverage area
- Has a wide array of correction and training
- Long battery life
- Extra batteries are easy to purchase
- Up to 1/2 acre circular boundary coverage
- 5 adjustable level of correction
- Unique shock-free re-entry feature
- Coverage area is circular and could not be changed into rectangular
- Bit expensive
It is a lightweight (3 ounces with the band) and waterproof collar which fits most dogs with a neck size from 6 to 23 inches. It is suitable for any dog that is older than 6 months and weighs more than 5 pounds which means it is suitable even for smaller dogs.
The adjustable collar is specially designed for hard-to-train dogs, incorporating tone and vibration warnings to aid in training and use.
It’s safe in all kinds of weather and whether you call it waterproof or water-resistant, the bottom line is that it can get wet but submerging it in the water for long periods of time can cause damage.
The material of this collar is durable but how long it lasts will depend on how rough your pet likes to play. The receiver unit is completely transferable so when the time comes you can simply slip it off the old strap and onto the new one.
- 5 adjustable levels of correction, plus the tone-only mode.
- Battery included, the collar also has a low battery indicator.
- Waterproof collar submersible up to 5 feet.
- For dogs, 8 lbs. and up, fits neck sizes 6 to 28 inches.
- This extra receiver collar can be used to add another dog or as a replacement collar to the Wireless Fence Containment System, and the Stay + Play Wireless Fence
It can be set up with various steps as below
Choose a location for the transmitter unit:
In deciding where to locate the transmitter, think about the containment area you want to create for your pet and the layout of your property.
Remember that the Wireless pet fence creates a circular boundary with the transmitter as the center point so you need to the location you choose for your transmitter to be pretty close to the center point of your ideal containment area.
Check the collar:
Use the included test light/contact wrench tool to make sure the collar contact points are properly tightened, or switch out the regular points that come on the collar with the included long points if your dog has very long, thick hair.
Verify your containment area:
Once the collar is on, walk with the collar towards the boundary listening for the collar warning tone. When you hear the warning tone, you’ve reached the edge of the containment zone.
Install the training flags:
Once you’re happy with the containment area you’ve created, walk the boundary again with the collar marking the line where the collar sounds the warning tone with the provided training flags
Wait until you hear the collar’s beep, stop moving, and plant one flag right ahead of your feet.
Back away from the boundary, then repeat the primary two steps again across the length of the circumference of the whole boundary; you would like all the planted flags to be spaced around 7 to 10 feet faraway from one another.