Keep Your Pet Warm with a Heated Dog House
No doubt dogs are great at keeping themselves warm as their fur may be a fantastic insulator that maintains their blood heat. The Heated dog house is good for your pet to keep them warm on cold days and night.
If you’re one for going green, then a solar-heated dog house can keep your dogs comfortable without increasing the carbon footprint.
ASL Solutions Dog Heated House
ASL Solutions Dog Heated home is one of the best-heated dog houses you’ll find on market. If you’re trying to find a heated dog house for your furry friend, it should be your first and only consideration that’s a reliable option brimming with a litany of high-end features.
It is of top quality, durable choice constructed from pro-grade materials primarily molded plastic. The top heated dog houses several years before you will need to do repair works or replace the whole house.
Get feeders for your dogs when you are out; have how to use automatic dog feeders to standout.
- Insulated raised floor for a dry and warm bedding area
- Pass-through, self-closing, insulated door
- 2″-4″ of real foam insulation in every panel
- A self-closing door (not a flap) keeps wind and rain from getting inside.
- Great for medium to large dogs
- Windows can be opened for warmer months and closed for the colder months.
- The floor is insulated and raised to keep your dog dry and warm.
- Includes a floor heater for extra warmth.
- Free shipping
- No options for small dogs or giant breed dogs.
- Only available through 3rd party sellers.
Imperial Dog Heated House
This large dog house features a cozy, wood cabin appearance, and it’s great for dogs under 154 pounds. While it isn’t specifically mentioned by the manufacturers, many reviewers have mentioned that the lumber exterior is water-resistant.
Within walls are composed of timber, Styrofoam, and plywood insulation for max insulation and protection against the weather. In fact, the manufacturer claims that the walls are 150 percent thicker than those of other outdoor dog kennels. Comfy your dogs with cozy extra-large beds.
- Two Support rails allow the kennel to take weight up to 154lbs. Removable Floor for easy cleaning, maintenance, and pest control. A roof that opens, with 2 locking arms.
- External dimensions of Norfolk Dog Kennel: 3ft 8″ (W) x 2ft 5″ (D) x 2ft 7″ (H). Internal dimensions: 3ft 3″ (W) x 2ft 1″ (D) x 2 ft 3″ (H).
- All panels are Insulated. Insulation consists of timber (tongue and groove) 0.47″, then 0.51″ of Styrofoam, then 0.08″ of the plywood board. Keeps your dog warm in winter and cool in summer. Walls 150% thicker than other kennels.
- Adjustable rot free plastic cap feet. height of the dog kennel legs are adjustable this allows your Norfolk Kennel to be level, even on uneven ground
- Made from animal-friendly treated timber, designed to last for years. Raised floor, 2″ ground clearance, allows air to circulate under Kennel keeping the floor dry and comfortable.
- Wooden shelter
- Extra large
- Weight capacity
- Thin insulation
- Not suitable for aggressive dogs
Indigo Dog Heated House
Indigo Dog Heated House comes with a simple to wash design and expansive space inside, this homey cottage features some heavy-duty construction that gives the right insulation for any weather. Whether it’s hot or cold, this indigo dog house provides an offset doorway for straightforward entrance and exit for your pet’s convenience.
The inside of the Petmate features raised floors and side moats to stay liquids drained off encouraging a dry, comfortable resting place.
The extra-large insulated heated dog house snap design is definitely integrated into the merchandise to permit an easy assembly without having any additional tools. Grooming your dog is a lovely thing, do have groom your dog professionally with a dog grooming table.
- IGLOO DOG HOUSE: This heavy-duty dog house for large dogs provides insulation in hot & cold weather, & an offset doorway that shields pets from rain. The roof has vents on the top of the house to circulate fresh air.
- DIMENSIONS: 51.5″ x 39.3″ x 30″ | Weight: 56.67 lb
- EXTRA LARGE DOG HOUSE: The raised floors & side moats of the outdoor pet house drains water & keeps pets dry. Features Microban Antimicrobial Protection to help prevent the growth of stain & odor-causing bacteria.
- KENNELS & HOUSES: Crate & kennel training is vital for dog safety & comfort. We provide traditional travel carriers, wire training & exercise kennels, playpens, barn-style dog houses & more.
- Petmate: For over 50 years, we at Petmate are passionate about our dogs, cats & furry friends in general. Starting with the very first dog kennel, we’ve produced plenty of eco-friendly products that pets will love.
- JUST FOR PETS: Petmate makes a variety of pet products for dogs, cats, chickens & other small furry friends! Check out our brands such as Aspen Pet, Arm & Hammer, Booda, Chuckit!, Jackson Galaxy & more!
- Roof-top ventilation keeps air moving.
- Raised floor and sides keep snow and water out.
- Made with antimicrobial materials to fight the growth of bacteria.
- Easy enough to add a heated mat to the floor.
- Three sizes ranging from medium to XL
- No door flap, so the wind can get in through the front.
- No small option for toy breeds
Climate Master Dog Heated House
Climate Master extra-large dog home is insulated for cover against the weather. It’s made up of rugged, waterproof materials to form sure your dog doesn’t get soaked when it starts raining or snowing.
This dog house comes with such impressive features as a built-in heater (score!) and a PlexiDor. This best outdoor heated dog house also features 1 ½ inch thick insulation panels all across the walls, roof, and floors.
Taken together, these features will make sure that your dog enjoys equivalent optimal temperature levels it experiences when it’s inside your house.
- The extra-large insulated dog house is designed specifically for large dog breeds weighing up to about 220 lbs, including larger Alaskan Malamutes, large male Rottweilers, most Great Pyrenees, most Saint Bernards, most Bullmastiffs, and other similar-sized dogs.
- External Dimensions – 44 3/4 Width x 47″ Depth x 49 1/4″
- Internal Dimesnsions – 36 1/2″ Width x 38″ Depth x 43 1/4″
- Weight – 160 lbs
- Door Size – 16″ Wide x 23 3/4″ High
- Very well insulated on its own, and easy enough to add a heated pad (or that add-on heater we talked about earlier).
- Easy to remove the roof if necessary, no tools required
- Backed by a 90-day full satisfaction guarantee and a 5-year warranty.
- The obvious con: it’s quite pricey (although reasonable for the quality)
- At 160lbs, it’s definitely heavy, so unless you’re the Hulk, you’ll need help setting it up.