Best Dog Clippers To Groom Your Dog In Easy Way [Top 3]
What if I told you, you can save money while keeping your dog groomed and comfortable? For that, you need the best dog clippers. They come in different principle, they may either be manual operated or electric operated. But here we will be reviewing electric dog clippers.
We have tested dozens of dog clippers available in the market to choose the best dog clippers for you. We brought to you chosen ones that will keep your furry friend’s coat trim and healthy. The parameters we used to judge the clippers are customer feedback, features, durability, and other important buying considerations. By reading this, we are sure you will find the right clipper for your pet.
Wahl Motion Lithium Ion Clipper
This amazing clipper for dogs is battery operated clipper that can also be used while it is charging. There are three light indicators – red, yellow, green – telling you about the charging level. It can be charged fully in 60 minutes and will be able to clip the full body of small and medium-sized pets.
It comes up with a 5 in 1 blade that will provide excellent clipping capability to you. Also, it can deal with the horse’s bridle path, muzzle, ears, and fetlocks. The blades are of high quality and sharp enough to clip all the hairs in its path in one go. That why we have enlisted this Wahl motion lithium-ion clipper in our best dog clippers list.
- What more one can expect from dog clipper: wireless clipper, 5 blades set, 6 attachment comb – 3mm, 6mm, 9mm, etc- charge stand with charger, clean brush, and guide book
- It features a high-quality powerful motor that will effectively clean hard and soft hairs with 5500RPM
- You will be getting a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 1-year warranty with this dog clipper
- It easily slips from hands when clipping
- Its 5 in 1 blade get dulled quickly
Andis Easy Clip Versa Pet Grooming Kit
There are many clippers available in the market promising many things that you might not get in actual. This Andis easy clip versa pet grooming kit fulfills all the things advertised in a very effective way. We have enlisted this in our best dog clippers list because it is quiet enough that your dog will not get scared when switched on. Trust me, you don’t want to get your dog traumatized before you start clipping
This dog clipper is designed to be precise. Its packaging comes up with 11 pieces that will help you a lot while clipping including blades, 4 combs, and more. The powerful motor is able to cut thick and thin hairs in equal size. Its design is ergonomic and very user friendly. Having clipped your pet you will be easily using a dog harness with a retractable leash
- Its packaging comes up with an instructional guide in DVD, PC carrying case, blade brush, charging stand, blade oil for lubrication, stainless steel shears, and 4 comb attachments
- This dog clipper can be operated on a battery and can be used while charging. It’s lightweight and easy to use
- You can charge it in 50 to 60 minutes and can clip 2 to 3 medium-sized pets in one go.
- The weight is 17.5 oz that might heavier for some
- The battery is not that good and will have to replace after a month
Andis UltraEdge Super 2-Speed Clipper
This is dog clipper is not the wireless clipper with a very simple and easy to use design. It may not require any training or prior knowledge to operate. The cord it comes up with is of very high quality and is of 14 feet in length, enough to groom your dog easily and effectively.
Everyone having pets at home loves to have this clipper that features 2 motor speed options – high and low. This Andis dog clipper helps you prevent clog and snags. It offers the most comfortable clipping experience and will not leave and fur you want to remove. The company also offers 6 different colors. You can really enjoy the quality of the product along with your favorite color as well.
- If you are a professional dog clipper, its two-speed motor offers enough power to remove thick and fairly thin hairs.
- The cord it comes up with is of very high quality and have 14 feet of length allowing you to have a full range of motion while clipping
- The design is ergonomic and features durable and long-lasting material, shatterproof housing.
- It might feel heavy to you and cumbersome
- This clipper heats up quickly and takes time to cool down