A Friendly Gadget: PetSafe Stay & Play Wireless Fence
PetSafe Stay & Play Wireless Dog Fence for Stubborn Dogs gives your determined freedom while keeping him safe and secure inside his yard.
It is a very effective and straightforward to use wireless dog fence, it’s an above-ground electric fence and doesn’t require burying any wire and may cover to 75% of an acre of land providing your dog with enough freedom to hide around without causing more restriction.
This amazing product by Petsafe also doubles as a dog trainer and may train even the foremost stubborn dog in a fortnight.
- Quality: Quality and performance-driven products for your pet’s Wireless dog Fence
- Test: Tested for safety and health of Wireless dog Fence
- Home pet: Wireless dog Fence Provide a better quality of living for your pet with Pet Safe
- The wireless electric dog fence is the ergonomically-designed collar is smaller,
- It is a lighter, and easier, pass-through receiver
- It allows you to use any length of the collar strap
- That’s non-metallic and 3/4-inch wide
- This Rechargeable collar charges in 2-3 hours
- The Wireless electric dog fence system features the very best intensity of static correction with 5 adjustable levels plus a tone-only mode; train your pet in as little as 2 weeks when used as directed.
- The adjustable circular range allows up to the 3/4 acre of coverage from the location of the portable indoor transmitter
- The Wireless electric dog fence allows you to securely contain a vast number of pets with one system; the system is compatible with wireless fence receiver collars.
- The low-battery indicator on the collar allows you to know when it’s time to recharge; the collar quickly recharges in only 2-3 hours and may last up to three weeks With no wires.
- This product sets up in only 1-2 hours; this portable system makes it terrific for RV camping and vacation homes
- Adjustable boundary size
- Static-free re-entry
- Long battery life
- Waterproof collar
- 5 levels of static to choose from
- Sound only training mode
- Test light tool
- 50 training flags included
- 1-year Warranty
- Easy portable set-up in 1-2 hours
- Some faulty units reported
- Not as effective on some breeds
You can get an additional wire of wireless dog fence reviews that are often purchased for in-ground fences and extra-base units are often purchased for wireless fences so as to extend the coverage area.
The fence is often found out to hide anything from 44 feet in diameter/ 22 feet in radius, to a maximum of 210ft in diameter/ 105 feet in radius.
Also to groom your dogs you can get them clippers as well.
Wireless dog fence reviews will fit comfortably on dogs that weigh anything quite 5 pounds and may suits fit neck sizes anything from 6 inches to an enormous 28 inches (for reference, it’ll easily fit an excellent day).
It’s also sufficiently small to be used with dogs as light as 5 lbs. PetSafe recommends seeing the tightness of the points up to twice every week.
You can also get a pet collar for dogs as well.
When the Wireless electric dog fence and collar receiver runs low on energy (20% or below), the receiver light will start to blink red once every 5 seconds. (It also will blink yellow whenever battery levels drop below 60%.)
Plug the charger into the receiver charge Jack and you’ll see a red light, indicating charging is ongoing. Once fully charged (typically 2-3 hours when charging from a 20% energy level), the red light will turn green, indicating the charge has been completed.
The system features a built-in safety to guard against overcharging. Once fully charged, the receiver is going to be good to travel for up to three weeks, counting on how often it delivers corrections.
As with all wireless visible or invisible dog fences, there’s certain signal instability involved, which can tend to maneuver the situation of the boundary from minute to minute. The particular boundary will fluctuate between 208 and 212 feet. The smaller your containment area, the smaller the boundary fluctuations are going to be.
Once you’ve got adjusted the signal to the perimeter you would like, mark the boundary by placing small training flags at the sting of the signal area. Repeat this process every day for a couple of weeks and your dog will quickly learn his new boundaries. After thirty days, you’ll gradually remove the flags.
In case you would like to hide a bigger area, you’ll purchase a Wireless electric dog fence and collar additional transmitters at a lower cost than the complete package and install them in several locations to hide a bigger area with the signals, allowing you to contain your dog in a neighborhood more resembling a rectangle than a circle.
This Wireless electric dog fence and collar is Lightweight and portable.
The PetSafe Stay And Play transmitter can support a vast number of dog collars. You merely got to purchase additional PetSafe collars and that they will immediately work with the transmitter.